Vera Automation Starter Kit-Medium Home
- Supports custom scenes
- view cameras from one mobile app
- Four (4) plug-in modules
- Three (3) wall/dimmer switches
- *Shipping Not Included
This complete kit includes the VeraEdge Z-Wave hub from Vera Control and a handheld Z-Wave “minimote”, along with seven compatible Z-Wave accessories – three wired wall/dimmer switches and four plug-in lamp/appliance modules.
Once integrated into the VeraEdge controller, the Z-Wave accessories can be controlled remotely and programmed into scenes or automated schedules (based on time of day, sunrise/sunset, etc).
Vera controller manages up to 220 Z-Wave/IP devices
Supports custom scenes and automated schedules
Control all devices and view cameras from one mobile app
Handheld remote stores up to 8 scenes
Four (4) plug-in modules control 4 plug-in lights/appliances
Three (3) wall/dimmer switches control 3 wired loads
Since the VeraEdge is designed to support whole-home automation and security, you can integrate additional Z-Wave and/or IP devices into the system anytime. In addition to providing automated and remote control for Z-Wave devices, the VeraEdge can send you optional email/text message alerts for certain events. Geofencing and advanced occupancy sensing also allow automation and alerts based on your cell phone’s location. For example, you could set up a connected light to turn on when you get close to home.
(1) VeraEdge Z-Wave Home Controller: Manages up to 220 Z-Wave and IP devices total. Z-Wave Plus certified for wide compatibility. Control all devices and view cameras from one app. Supports custom scenes and automated schedules. Expands with downloadable VERA Edge applications. Compact size, less than 4 inches wide.
(1) GE Z-Wave On/Off Wall Switch: Adds Z-Wave On/Off control to a wired light or appliance. Can replace a traditional On/Off switch. Supports lights up to 960W, resistive loads to 1800W/15A, and motor loads to 1/2 HP. Compatible with incandescent, CFL, LED, fluorescent, halogen and xenon lights. Works in conjunction with up to three aux/remote switches (sold separately).
(2) GE Z-Wave Dimmer Wall Switches: Each adds Z-Wave On/Off/Dim control to a wired lighting load up to 600W. Can replace a traditional dimmer switch. Compatible with incandescent, CFL, LED, fluorescent, halogen and xenon lights. Works in conjunction with up to three aux/remote switches (sold separately).
(3) GE Z-Wave Plug-In Dimmable Lamp Modules: Each adds Z-Wave control to one plug-in light. No wiring required. Works with dimmable incandescent, CFL, and LED bulbs. Adjustable dim levels supported for all bulb types. Has one “always on” outlet, one Z-Wave outlet. Control the Z-Wave outlet via remote or local button.
(1) GE Z-Wave Plug-In Appliance Module: Adds Z-Wave control to a plug-in appliance, fluorescent light, or incandescent light. No wiring required. Has one “always on” outlet, one Z-Wave outlet. Control the Z-Wave outlet via remote or local button.
(1) Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Wave Minimote: Small handheld Z-Wave remote control. Provides full range of Z-Wave controller functionality. Can hold up to 8 scenes. Optimized antenna range up to 300 feet (outdoor). Four (4) scene buttons are exposed for easy access. Sliding cover reveals network installation buttons used occasionally. Firmware updatable in field by end-user.